Farm Fire Insurance


Flyway Mutual Insurance Company offers a wide range of farm property coverage whether your farm is a small family farm or a large farm with lots of acreage. We offer policies to cover your farm, house, barns, equipment, milking parlors, hay sheds, and livestock.

We insure all your tractors and equipment with a physical damage policy which covers your equipment, whether on your farm or some other location. It also covers borrowed machinery and the equipment of others. Livestock insurance covers your cattle, sheep, horses and other livestock for death from fire, lighting and many other perils.

Let our team at Flyway Mutual Insurance Company help you protect the things you value most, your family and your home. Contact us today for your farm fire insurance needs!

Contact Us

918 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 308
Waupun, WI 53963

Telephone: (920)324-2571

Emergency: (920)789-0202

Fax: (920)324-3137