Dwelling Fire Insurance


Dwelling fire policies are typically purchased by a landlord for a home which he or she is renting to a second party. Dwelling fire policies cover the building as a structure in the event of a loss. A dwelling fire policy does not usually cover the contents inside the dwelling. The tenant should carry a separate renters policy for the contents inside the dwelling.

Let our team at Flyway Mutual Insurance Company help you protect the things you value most, your family and your home. Contact us today for your fire insurance needs!

Contact Us

918 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 308
Waupun, WI 53963

Telephone: (920)324-2571

Emergency: (920)789-0202

Fax: (920)324-3137